Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Angel

I wish I could sing like you!
I wish I could bead like you!
I wish I could write like you!

When you are doubting yourself, remember there is always someone out there who wishes they can be like you.  The specialness of you makes you who you are.  You are sometimes an angel, sometimes a pain (you know where), but you are my angel and my pain.

I wish I could look like you!
I wish I could draw like you!
I wish I could think like you!

My angel, my pain, my little confused one, you must remember that you are the only one of you and there is no one exactly like you.  Negativity only generates negativity.  So stop bringing it on and bring on the joy that is just as great within you.  The light shining within your soul is uniquely your own and you should show others that shining spirit that makes you my angel.


For Deena
7/21/14

No comments:

Post a Comment